PayCrypto Global Terms of Service
- Please, read these PayCrypto Global Terms of Service (the “Terms”) carefully as they form a binding legal agreement between person or legal entity (“you”, the “User”) and PayCrypto Global (“we”, “us”, “PayCrypto”).
- The Terms govern the use of the website https://paycrypto.global/ (the “Website”) and all other related websites and services available on or through any of the foregoing (collectively, the “Services”). These Terms do not govern your access and use of any software, websites and services which may be made available to you under separate license terms from the third party service provider. The current effective version of the Terms is located at the Website: https://paycrypto.global/tos. PayCrypto Global may make changes to the Terms from time to time. When such changes are made, PayCrypto Global will make the updated Terms available on or through the Website. Please, check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services after such changes have been published on or through the Website shall constitute your binding acceptance of such changes.
- Using of the Services constitutes an acceptance and confirmation of your consent to be bound by these Terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with and that you are compliant with these Terms and the applicable laws. If you do not agree with all these Terms, then you shall not access or use any of our Services.
1. OUR SERVICES
1.1. Through our Services we provide the User who offer their products/goods or services for business purposes (hereinafter referred as “Merchants”) with simple and convenient way to receive the remuneration for such products/goods or services in cryptocurrency, at the same time we provide persons that are intended to purchase Merchant’s products/goods or services (hereinafter referred as “Clients”) with simple and convenient way to pay such remuneration in cryptocurrency.
1.2. PayCrypto is not a cryptocurrency wallet, we provide non-custodial services, which means that PayCrypto doesn’t store cryptocurrency. We don't keep your customers' coins in our wallets at all. All payments on your website or any other project where PayCrypto is connected are made as P2P payments. That is, you get cryptocurrencies directly to your wallets, our system only tracks these payments from your clients and sends you a webhook after successful confirmation of the transaction.
1.3. PayCrypto doesn’t store crypto keys from your accounts at cryptocurrency exchanges or cryptocurrency wallets. Please, keep your crypto keys from your accounts at cryptocurrency exchanges or cryptocurrency wallets confidential, you are solely liable for their safety.
1.4. PayCrypto is not a bank or financial institution and does not provide investment or financial advice or consulting services to the Users. We solely act as the provider of the Services. No communication or information provided to the User by PayCrypto shall be considered as advice.
1.5. You understand that engaging in activities with cryptocurrency may be risky and your use of the Services may carry financial risk.
1.6. Your use of the Services must comply with these Terms, all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
1.7. You may not use the Services if you are a person barred from using the Services under the laws of your country, including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services, or international laws or treaties.
1.8. The Services are accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. However, PayCrypto reserves the right, without providing notice or compensation, to the User temporarily suspend the Services in order to carry out works including, but not limited to: updates, maintenance operations and amendments to the servers, etc. You understand and acknowledge that any delays in the Services are possible.
1.9. The Services are evolving and you may be required to accept or install updates to the Services, or update third party software (i.e., browsers or OS) in order to keep using the Services or access their latest features. We may update the Services at any time, without providing notice or without disclosing the reason. If you don’t accept or install any necessary updates, the Services may be unavailable to you and PayCrypto is not responsible for any loss or damages.
1.10. You must provide all equipment and software necessary to use the Services. You are solely responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing or using the Services. In no case shall PayCrypto warrant that Services are interoperated with your equipment and software.
1.11. You are responsible for the security of your devices while using Services, including ensuring that you keep anti-virus software current and otherwise protect the devices against malware. PayCrypto is not responsible for any loss or damages resulting from your failure to keep your devices safe and free of any malware.
1.12. PayCrypto has no control over, or liability for, the delivery, quality, safety, legality or any other aspects of any goods or services that you offer as a Merchant or that you may purchase as a Client using the Service. PayCrypto shall not be responsible for ensuring that a party you transact with will complete the transaction. If you (as a Client) have any problem with products/goods or services purchased with the use of Service, or if you (as a Merchant) have a dispute with your clients, you should resolve the dispute directly, without the involvement of PayCrypto. We do not accept any queries, letters, requests or complaints regarding the quality, legality, safety, delivery or any other aspects of any products/goods or services that you may purchase using the Service.
1.13. PayCrypto does not support any illegal activities and is not responsible for websites, telegram bots and other projects connected to PayCrypto and using PayCrytpo as a payment acceptance solution. We do not accept money from your clients and are not responsible for their actions, legality of these transactions and methods of receiving cryptocurrency funds.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE SERVICES
2.1. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct while accessing or using the Services and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws or regulations.
2.2. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you may not and may not allow any third party to:
- send, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same with respect to any unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content;
- distribute viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or any other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
- use the Services to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others, including your customers, or send through the Services any content, which is unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail;
- carry on any unlawful businesses and activities such as, for example: (i) creation, sale or distribution of sites offering services such as prostitution, escorts; (ii) fraudulent business, sale of counterfeit or stolen items or the sale of goods or service that are illegally imported or exported; (iii) sale of narcotics, illegal substances or controlled substances, any equipment for making or using such drugs; (iv) pyramid schemes, high risk investments schemes and other business that we determine in our sole discretion to be unfair, deceptive or predatory towards consumers; (v) any business that we believe poses elevated financial risk, illegal liability, or violates the law of sender or recipient of payment;
- modify, adapt or reverse engineer any portion of the Website or any software used for providing Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website or any content posted thereon;
- display any content through the Services that contains any hate-related or violent information or contains any other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third party rights;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to collect information about its customers for any unauthorized purposes;
- access or use the Services for the purpose of bringing an intellectual property infringement claim against PayCrypto or for the purpose of interfering with the proper functioning of the Services or creating a product or service competitive with the Services;
- use the Services in ways not specified in these Terms.